Wednesday 3 December 2014

International Worship of the Almighty Creator by All Rational Human Beings

Dr. Jideofo Kenechukwu Danmbaezue, D. Sc.             The LOGO

THE KENEZIAN CREED

International Worship of the Almighty Creator by All Rational Human Beings
 
1.I am old enough to know my natural father and mother besides recognising the biological roles they played in my physical manifestation on this plane of existence. They were definitely instrumental in my earliest survival and reared me as best as they could. Now; I am I, you are you, we are us; therefore I affirm that I exist!
 
2.I am aware that I had a beginning as a living corporeal being and will naturally come to an end as other animate beings I have observed do come to a definitive end. I need food, water, air and sleep to survive as an individual entity and love, education and social interactions to grow, develop and mature properly in a human community,therefore I accept that all finite beings like myself are governed by certain Natural Laws.
 
3.The macrocosms that I observe; the sun, the moon, mountains, canyons, rivers, oceans, and seas obey these natural laws daily as well as whales, elephants, rhinoceros, hippopotamuses, giraffes, ostriches, and other huge reptiles. These laws existed before our arrival here, are enforced all the time and will continue after our individual deaths; therefore I am convinced that they are Eternal as well as Supernatural.
 
4.Every law has a lawgiver, so these natural, eternal and supernatural laws must equally have a Natural, an Eternal and a Supernatural Lawgiver or givers. If the latter, there must be a hierarchy and at the apex of these lawgivers must be one Supreme overseer that is the ultimate law itself and therefore I refer to it as the Ultimate Lawgiver whom all else must obey at all times. To IT/HIM/HER I owe my existence, my breath, my blood, my food and my life. IT/HE/SHE is my Greatest Being that must be obeyed and worshipped!
 
5.       I have equally observed actions and reactions; motions produced by winds, time and space interactions and those immanent motions that are inherited by all living entities. They obey definite laws of gravity, temperature, time and space. Therefore I concede that these laws exact commensurate punishment for any and every violation of their dictates. Some punishments are immediate while some are delayed but definitely actions and reactions as I have realised are equal and opposite in nature.This Supernatural and Eternal Lawgiver rewards for obedience to these laws and so must be the Ultimate Cause of these motions for the daily enforcement of His Natural and Eternal Laws to ensure eternal harmony in the universe.
 
6.       The force of gravity, the energy of light, the speed of sound, the velocity of wind, and the devastating fury of all the relentless elements in creation; thunders, fires, floods, storms, volcanoes, earthquakes and cyclones exhibit the magnitude and the energy of the One who initiates, maintains and controls themThe limitlessness of time, space, sound, light and darkness force me to concede that this Eternal Lawgiver is not only Infinite and Expansive but also All Powerful!
 
7.       When I study the skies at night or the seasons and climates, the vegetation and the desert, the lagoons and the islands, the hills and the valleys, and most especially the beauty of sunrise and sunset, I marvel at the precision, regularity and complementary nature of these phenomena and therefore fully appreciate thatwhoever put them there, cares and caters for them on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly bases and must therefore be a Benevolent Custodian, and an Accurate Time Keeper!
 
8.       Positivity and Negativity exist in all forms of life; microcosms, macrocosms, material and non-material beings thereby producing some real currents, emotions and instincts that are equally subservient to these ever-present natural and eternal laws.These make life worth living, for they constitute the basic motivations for the survival needs of every genus and species of life on planet earth, and so all pro-creative activities obey these Natural and Eternal Laws!
 
9.       When I observe living beings; their beauty and ugliness, their variety and numbers, their shapes, sizes, modes of feeding, defending and surviving in hostile environments and most especially their innate abilities at reproducing themselves, sexually and/or asexually, I declare that this Eternal Lawgiver is All Creative, All Beautiful, and an Impartial Judge! I am fully convinced IT/HE/SHE created all the finite beings around me. Therefore, permit me to call IT/HE/SHE our commonwealth Supernatural and Eternal Creator/Father/Mother!
 
10.    Among the living things that move about on their own, I do observe that we all have the same basic structure, protoplasm and energy source. We equally possess identical feelings, functions and comparable life spans! We all need to prostrate and worship this All Knowing, All Powerful, and Infinite Energy Source that sustains all beings in the entire universe!
 
And because there are no accidents in Nature when all His Natural Laws are respected and obeyed, I attest to this creed most solemnly and voluntarily:
  • *-THE UNIVERSE IS OUR INHERITANCE, ALL MANKIND MY BLOOD RELATIVES!
  • **--DOING GOOD AT ALL TIMES AND OBEYING ALL NATURAL LAWS IS MY CODE!
  • ***---SEEKING THE TRUTH, LIVING THE TRUTH, PROPAGATING THE TRUTH AND DYING FOR THE TRUTH IF THE NEED ARISES, IS MY RELIGION!
 
Postscript:
My respect, obedience and loyalty belongs to this Almighty Eternal Being as I extend my hands of love and co-operation to all other beings that I meet during my short span of life on this planet, since I now recognise them as my brothers, sisters and co-heirs of this Our Eternal Lawgiver, Father and Mother who created us all!
 
Shortly following the death of his beloved father, Sir Daniel M. Paul Mbaezue, a 4thGrade Papal Knight of Columbus , Texas, USA in 1998, the animator went into mourning for a year. He resurfaced in 1990 with an epitaph he continually re-phrased and revised for years before this final version, which he captioned:
 
A KENEZIAN EPITAPH
 
“Here lie the humble remains of………………….
The man who lived the Truth,
Stood for the Truth,
Propagated the Truth, and
Died defending the Truth!
 
Undeterred by mundane opinions,
Unseduced by feminine sycophancy,
Undismayed by human adversities!
 
He confronted life with courage,
He conquered evil with goodness,
He defeated enemies with friendliness!
 
He was not the son of an earthly king,
But he lived and died as a heavenly prince,
The Prince of Family Health world-wide,
 
He lived for and served all mankind,
He founded and animated three NGOs,
His legacy remains:
ONE ALMIGHTY CREATOR,
ONE CREATED UNIVERSE,
ONE HUMAN FAMILY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment